Welcome to University District Kelowna

Hello and welcome to University District Kelowna - your hub to learn about one of Kelowna's fastest growing neighbourhoods, explore rentals, and more about investing in this community. 

At the centre of it all is the University of British Columbia Okanagan campus, or UBCO. This world-class post secondary institution opened it's doors in 2005 and has grown leaps and bounds, adding buildings, faculties and schools, and of course students. This years enrollment is over 9,000!

All those students require housing. With up to 27% of students from the Okanagan, a large number of them continue to live at home. However, the other 73% of students from elsewhere in BC, across the country and around the world make up a huge segment of those looking to rent in Kelowna. The University District is already home to 7 condominium buildings, 1 townhouse development, a variety of rental complexes, and a 200-lot single family home development, with more development on the way. Within the condominiums alone there are over 400 residences with roughly 800 beds, primarily occupied by university students.

If you're a student, this is place for you to learn about student rental housing available for rent in Kelowna. Explore rentals.

If you're a property investor, this is a place to learn about the various investment opportunities available to you and why investing in real estate at University District Kelowna is a great idea! Learn more about investing here.

Make sure to have a look at the individual building pages and check back for news and updates.